Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Wonder of it All

Ahh Christmas Eve.  The wonder of it all.  I am feeling quite emotional today thinking of the day before Jesus came to earth all those years ago.  As we are doing last minute preparations for our celebrations, tidying up, prepping food, wrapping the last of the presents, I ponder what last minute preparations were going on in heaven that first "Christmas Eve"  Were the angels having a last practice before their concert, were God and Jesus making last minute plans, was the Holy Spirit busy preparing the hearts of men to receive the Savior?  I hope that today I can rest in this peace and savour every moment of the next few days.  Tonight we have our Christmas Eve candle light service and I know I'll cry as we sing those familiar carols, but as we do, we need to really listen to the words and absorb them... JOY to the world, the LORD has come... Oh HOLY night... Come let us ADORE Him...

My silly girls posing...



Just some Christmas holiday fun game times with my 2 fav card players! 

No comments:

Post a Comment