Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Off the List

We're crossing things off the list!  This is one of the cutest Christmas books ever, and it's sentimental for me because my dad used to read it to us at Christmas time.  I read it to the kids, Jayme and Brady liked it a lot, Nicoley didn't listen too well so she mostly enjoyed daddy time while I read.  On Saturday night we watched the movie, the one I didn't know they had even made and it was cute.  Kind of a seventies version, but I guess the book was written in the seventies so it worked.  The Herdmans were way cuter than they should have been and the movie left out a few parts but it was a good family night, complete with snacks, cuddles and giggles.  We "discussed" the movie after and I think that Jayme understood the point of the story.  All in all a good read, an okay movie and a fun family tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment