Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Chocolate Pretzels

We made our Chocolate Covered Pretzels yesterday.  I had to save some activities to do while the kids were home from school (BTW, I won't be home schooling any time soon!)  I've really enjoyed our holiday time so far but keeping them busy has been a bit of a challenge.  Notice the teacher in me had them spell their names with pretzels!   Ha, I'll throw in a little educational fun any time!  Oh and just a note to anyone who wants to make chocolate pretzels, don't mix the chocolate with condensed milk... it turns into fudge and does not coat nicely, don't ask how I know, just take my word on this one!

Coco didn't help but she did get into them after and make quite a mess, I just threw this picture in because she is so cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment