Thursday, October 23, 2008

Trip out East Part One






We had a completely wonderful trip to Ontario!  Everything went so well.  I think I will Blog all of this in segments because I really was a good Mommy and took lots of pictures!
I'll start at the beginning... the first flight!  The kids loved the airport and the airplane, and even Coco did super great on the plane.  It's a 2 hour flight but with the whole process of getting up at 4:30am, then driving to the airport and checking in, then going through security, the kids did remarkably well.  I haven't flown (flied? flew? flewn?)  in a long time, definitely not since the new security due to 9-11 and I'm not normally a deceiver, and I honestly didn't try to sneak anything into the plane... While waiting in line they come around and ask if you have any creams, lotions, gels or liquids.  We all said no and then when my bag went through it's special tunnel, they pulled me aside and went through it and discovered a giant jar of butt cream (Nicole's not mine!)  Oops!  They are actually quite lenient for mom's flying with babies.  Unfortunately they must have thought Mark looked a little suspicious because while one worker was digging through my bag, the other one was asking Mark to remove his watch, wallet, belt, jacket, and shoes.  Once he was redressed, we were able to purchase our Tim's and board the flight!

Jayme sat with Auntie and Uncle for the first part of the flight.  Brady sat with us, both got window seats.  It was still so dark in Winnipeg when we left, so they didn't get to see much during take off.
The typical out the airplane window shot!


I must say that I really loved
WestJet, they were so accommodating to us flying with a baby and they were so happy and nice, I liked them!

No comments:

Post a Comment