Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New and Exciting

So I'm wondering what's new and exciting around here, and I can't really come up with much.  I feel that life is very, very enjoyable, very, very amusing, very, very busy, and really very satisfying, but that may not constitute exciting to all who read this.  But nonetheless here is what's "new"

Nicole has a new obsession with her Dora doll, she takes it everywhere and even sleeps with it.  She gets quite upset when anyone takes it or plays with it, or when I make her leave it in the car ("Dora can't go swimming Sweetie")  Brady has come to know, as only a  big brother can figure out, that he can get quite the rise out of his little sister if he torments Dora.  Today he was holding her (Dora) hostage with a plastic knife held to her neck.  (Do I need to be concerned?)  Needless to say he was very sorry after the spankin'.

Jayme loves reading, she's been good at it for quite some time, but now she actually likes it, she really enjoys Junie B. Jones.  We've even ordered a 10 pack set from Scholastic and she's agreed to let that be considered her allowance for the next month.

I've started teaching aerobics at the church on Thursday mornings... 

We're going on an airplane soon... THIS is exciting.  I'll try and remember to take lots of pictures.

Nicole says many more words, among her new favourites are "C'mon Dada" (or Mama, or Jay, or Brady)  Whoever she want to do something for her (usually find her susu)  Another favourite is "Show on"  we have a big TV addict on our hands.  She uses "help" a lot too, again usually for finding a susu or when she gets "stuck" in her highchair... watch for a video to be posted as soon as I get around to it!

I guess that's all I can think of that's new around here!  Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment