Thursday, September 11, 2008

One Week In

Well we've just finished one week of school.  Not such a bad start, we had a few issues to iron out, but overall not awful.  Jayme had an after lunch panic moment where she decided that she was unable to attend school due to the fact that we were all going to be at home without her.  Once the drama ended... we all felt better.  
Brady still has no teacher.  He started the year with a sub and it's rather day to day at this point.  We get to the doors each morning and wonder who will be greeting the class of, well still babies in my opinion, babies who need stability and firmness.  Although at this point I think that school is more about the buddies, the gym, and the new songs he gets to learn.  The teacher therefore is inconsequential.  Which is good, maybe it's just me who is stressing about this subject. Too bad I get dirty looks and curt answers when I ask (daily) if they've hired someone.  Maybe Mark was right, I should have put my resume in!
I have enjoyed my mornings with Nicole, she has had quite the social life!  She has had coffee out 3 times and had one friend over for coffee.  Well OK maybe for Cheerios, but she has quite enjoyed all this time alone with Mommy and has decided to become extra cute!  

No comments:

Post a Comment