Thursday, September 6, 2012

New {School} Year's Resolutions

My beautiful 6th Grader
I hesitate to make resolutions so publically, however perhaps I need some accountability :)  I am resolving to do a new blog post weekly, there I said it!

Today was the first day of school for Jayme and Brady (Nicole will start Kindergarten next week)  They were very excited, and didn't seem nervous at all.
Straightened hair for the day

My stylin' Grade 4 boy

Yesterday we met the teachers and this year I feel like we are blessed with great teachers.
I head there to pick them up in a few minutes, hopefully the day was all they anticipated it to be!

Stay tuned to see Sweet Coco on her first day... be ready for some sparkles :)

1 comment:

  1. Cool red pants Jayme! And Brady, your expressions are just like your dad!

    ReplyDelete