Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Kindergarten

So sassy and so ready :)
 Well it came, I had hoped it wouldn't but my sweet Colie had her first day of Kindergarten.  There was no way for me to stop it... and she didn't want me to.  She was so very excited, she sang songs and danced around all morning!
When we got to the classroom, we went in and found her cubby and hung up her backpack, and changed into her (also sparkly) indoor shoes.  She had already met the teacher last week, and had a tour of the classroom, so she felt very comfortable.  She kissed me goodbye and that was that... I had to scoot really quickly out of the room so she wouldn't see me crying.  Such a huge milestone in her little life, but I'd way rather have her happy and enjoying it, than to have her be the one crying.  We are so thankful that she is so ready to be a big Kindergartener :)
Silly Girl

Super sparkly shoes

Sparkly backpack... looks so big on such a little Princess!
When we picked her up at the end of the afternoon, she said the day was GREAT!  The only problem is that there are 2 Nicole's in the class so she will have to be Nicole L all year... I guess we can deal with that!
I am definitely going to try and savour these afternoons to myself as they will be short lived.  6 weeks until New Baby is due!

1 comment:

  1. Happy first week of school Nicole L! You look gorgeously sparkly. :)
    Corinna

    ReplyDelete