Friday, June 10, 2011

Dining Room

We've also been busy inside the house. We've been keeping our eyes open for a few things to finish off the dining room (and living room and sunroom... postings to come) If you remember, I have already posted some pictures of the "after" dining room. I had a list of a few things that I had still wanted to do and it's all come together now!
Here is this room on the day we moved in...

Here we are around Christmas...
And here we are today...
I found some art, I've been looking for a piece for over the couch and I bought this but it was too small for the large wall over the couch, but fits perfectly in the alcove.
I refinished an old buffet that was going to be left in my friend's mom's house after they moved her into an apartment. In my excitement to refinish this piece I forgot the before picture... my friend has one on her camera and I'll post it once she gets it to me.
And we bought this table and chairs last weekend... it was worth the wait, we got exactly what we wanted at a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment