Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas 2008

We enjoyed a wonderful Christmas with our family.  Christmas morning is such a special time for us, I just love the whole feel of it!  I loved it as a kid and now I love it even more with my kids.  I thought it was funny that Jayme said she woke up every hour or so the night before because she was so excited... I was the same way as a kid!  The big thrill for us this year was a Wii.  I think the kids were surprised, and boy were they pumped!  We played right away Christmas morning (We set it up the night before and they opened the empty box!)
I was surprised to find one to purchase so easily a week before Christmas.  I walked into the Walmart electronics department a week before Christmas and there it was!  No line ups, no wait!  I was shocked after all the horror stories I heard about lining up in -40, or getting up at 7:00am to be the first at a store.  Brady was even with me when I bought it but was oblivious to the purchase,  oblivious as I hid it under the stroller and even oblivious when the man behind us in line loudly said "Oh!  Someone's getting a Wii for Christmas eh? "
After we celebrated with the five of us, we had Papa and Nana over for breakfast, then we spent the rest of the day at Grandma and Grandpa's and were blessed like crazy! 





No comments:

Post a Comment