Friday, September 6, 2013

Back to School


 Well it was that day again, when we say goodbye to summer and hello to fall and routine again.  Bittersweet.  Oh did we have a great summer, so so very great.  Many pics to come!
So here we are...
Jayme, First Day of JUNIOR HIGH!  How on earth did that happen?  And to answer the question that I get asked almost daily, YES, she is as tall as me now.  
 And Brady the Man... first day of Grade FIVE.  Another YIKES!


 And SweetPea,  Coco's First Day of GRADE ONE!!



  


I thought I'd be a lot more emotional this year, because, c'mon these are big ones, junior high... grade one... but I'm not sure if it was the fact that Mark has been doing a lot of farming and consequently I've been doing a lot of single parenting, or the fact that they were so excited and so ready and all have wonderful teachers this year,  or maybe it's the fact that my house is CLEAN and QUIET, or maybe, and most probably it is because of this guy...   he's the best.  I'm at peace.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment