Saturday, May 25, 2013

Diary of a Six Month Old



I've been around for half a year!  Crazy!
If you missed my last post, check it out 
here.
 Lots has happened in 6 short months.  I've gotten bigger for one thing, lost all that  "newborn-ness".

I've been places... since I was born, we've gone to Fargo, Morden, Manhattan, and all the way to Edmonton.  That was a long drive, they'd take me out, feed me and throw me right back in the seat!  2 days of that nonsense!

I sure like the crazy gang that live with me.  Someone always wants to hold me or talk to me or make me laugh with some kind of silliness.  It's fun, I like it.


Mommy has started shoving a spoon into my mouth.  Not an empty spoon, but one filled with mush.  I usually just spit it out, or else just clamp my little lips together until she gets the point and gives up.  Sometimes she puts little O's on my tray and I'll give those a go... but those tricky little things are hard to get to the right spot!

 
  
My mom sure has a thing about matching outfits!  Here's me with cousin Lukas.  I love that little Buddy.



And here I am with cousin Andrew, again matchie matchie!  Andrew has some skills... he tried crawling away from me!  Mommy says she doesn't want me learning that, but I took some notes, I think I can figure it out.





A little sampling of the cuteness that is me!


No comments:

Post a Comment