Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Spring

 Happy Spring!  Happy Easter!  We just had a lovely spring Break, and of course I had visions of relaxing days catching up on blog posts, but of course reality was that I had 4 children home, all day long, for the whole week.  We were pretty busy!  So I will try and catch up this week.  I have been taking pics, I have a newly 5 month old, and a new 10 year old.  Both of which I have posts planned for.

Easter was fun, the kids were blessed and now have treat bags full of candy and chocolate.  Thursday we went to Auntie Barb and Uncle Bruce's for a yummy supper and a fun time with cousins.  Friday we celebrated with the Sawatsky's and had a blast with all 12 grandkids!

Spring Break was great too, we went swimming one morning at the Steinbach Aquatic Center,  we had a movie morning at the mall, we had a birthday party that all 3 older kids got to go to, the kids had 2 sleepovers and with Easter capping off our week, Spring Break flew by.  Now we're just waiting for the snow to melt and for bike riding, evening walks and spring sports!  Bring it on!  SO very ready for Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment