Friday, January 11, 2013

December 2012

As every year, we try to slow down and enjoy our December.  We have certain activities that we do each year and it's fun to have these family traditions.  I absolutely love Christmas and all the lead up to it.  I love that it's a reason to spend time with  friends and family. I love  to celebrate our Saviour's birth.  I love singing Christmas Carols at church and lighting candles at the Christmas Eve service.  I love sitting by the lit Christmas tree and just savouring the moments.
Here are a few shots of our Christmas...
The kids always enjoy the Jade Christmas Party at Miracle Ranch...
Santa comes and brings each child a present, Jayme was thankful that she didn't have to take a turn on Santa's lap this year!




Carter slept through the early Christmas morning festivities

No comments:

Post a Comment