Monday, January 10, 2011

FOUR

I should have been posting this 3 days ago, but I think I've needed a few days to adjust to the idea that my BABY is four.  I kind of feel like I need to breathe into a paper bag! Has it really been 4 years since our sweet Colie came and made our family whole?
She is really such a blessing in our home, she has brought us so much joy, love and laughter in her four years.  I think if you'd look up "sweetness" in the dictionary it should say Nicole.






Baby Coco: 3 weeks














First Birthday












Second birthday













Third Birthday










Here is the Birthday Girl!

The party snacks




The treat bags for her 5 party guests.



1 comment:

  1. She is so cute....I can't believe she is 4! Noah will be 4 soon too..and it really does feel like it was yesterday I was bringing him home :)

    ReplyDelete