Saturday, October 2, 2010

Front Entrance

The colouring is better on the second photo, but we didn't actually paint or anything, we just put up a cute bench that I designed and upholstered (My Dad made the plans come to be) and Mark put up the mirror and I ordered the verse from a website called Lifewords.com.  It's a great site, you can order any wall decor words in any size, in any colour and in any font.  The flowers are from Urban Barn, so cute to add dimension to the wall :)  You will see them again in the bedroom... hopefully coming soon, just a couple more things to do until that room is finished.  
Tada... the after :)  Maybe a new rug would go better now, I'll keep my eyes open for something.  And of course normally there are a bunch of shoes that didn't quite make it into the closet, and usually a sweatshirt or two as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment