Saturday, September 11, 2010

It's that time again!

A fall full of changes, that sums us up this year.  Normally we'd be dealing with new teachers, and new clothes, not so bad, but we decided to add to it a new house, AND a new school, oh and a new LANGUAGE at school!  
The move has gone great!  We are LOVING our new house, we have many projects to do but no major renovations.  Just some paint here and there and a few odd jobs, like a deck, a shed and a new garage door.  I will post later this week all about the house!
The new school is very exciting too, Jayme has gone with a couple of friends from her old school, unfortunately Brady didn't get that same luxury.  He had a bad case of nerves the first day, which resulted in many tears, mine and his.  Finally the teacher just took his hand a brought him in, and then he did well.  He really is a strong kid, and we're so proud of him.  His darling little sister had a lot less sympathy for him, at one point while I  trying to coax him into the school, she shoved his back and said, Get going, or else Mom's going to give you a spank.  I don't think she even asks for them while they're gone to school all day!


While they were at school, my sister came over and we made 32 pints of salsa.  I had forgotten how much I could get done with just little Colie around.  I guess by saying that I now have no excuse for my absence in blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Just caught up with all your posts! Sounds like a great summer and a great start to fall...all that salsa looks pretty amazing too! Good work friend!

    ReplyDelete