Monday, August 31, 2009

Nicoley-isms

My sweet Nicoley brings us so much joy and she is so sweet and oh my goodness is she ever funny!  I need to record some of her latest comments (most learned from her siblings and then used in her own way)  When she wants some thing from the kids or us she asks then says "I'll give you a hundred dollars and buy you some candy"
Yesterday she was looking at Mark and asked "Are you finkin' what I'm finkin'?"
At the lake this summer our friends teen aged daughter Amber was wear a cute plaid shirt with jeans and Coley was staring at her with her "figuring it out" eyes.  Jayme asked her why she was staring at Amber and Nicole answered with much gusto: "Yee Haw"
It is rather embarrassing that my 2 year old LOUDLY sings things like "Every body dance now...bah, bah, bah bah " or then the same tune "Party with your pants down".  (Punishments were given out to siblings who taught 2 year olds that fabulous verse to the song)  She also often sings "I like em big, I like em chunky, I like em round, I like em funky"  
She sang for the camera a sweet song that her Daddy sings to her, it's at the bottom of this post!
Although I am sad that the kids are going back to school soon and will be gone from me all day long, I am looking forward to all the time I will get to spend with Coley this fall.  She is great company and great fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment